Saturday, May 31, 2008

Series of unfortunate events

I'm quite sure that you've already seen or heard Jim Carey's movie or probably the children's book of the same title. Unfortunately, I have experienced such this week. This is my first official work week in Cyber Gate 2 in Mandaluyong. I hope this doesn't mean anything or is it a sign that I have to transfer? *hint* *hint* lol

This may be uninteresting for you but I just felt like sharing them cause it's the first time for me to experience consecutive "misfortunes". And, I don't have a blog entry for a couple of days now. lol

Here it goes.

Sunday: Had to do some work. Enough said. Hehe.

Monday: Bige bought some groceries, including 5 kilos of rice. On the way home, rain suddenly poured. We weren't expecting that there will be flood in Monumento though. Unfortunately, we were wrong.

Tuesday: I was not feeling well and a technical problem occurred while I was riding the MRT. It was only a station away from where I rode. So, all the passengers were requested to disembark and transfer to the next train. As expected, due to the number of waiting passengers, pushing to ride the train was inevitable.

Wednesday: I got sick but still have to work. And aside from that, I had some sort of scary nightmare which kept me awake for a couple of minutes. I consider this unfortunate as I get somewhat scared just by that. Quite embarassing but true. Hehe.

Thursday: The zipper of my office pants had a problem. This happened when I was already in the office, early in the morning, and I'm not wearing a barong (so that it can be covered at least). So, wearing a long-sleeved polo means that I am supposed to tuck my polo in. But I can't. I ended up spending some strenous time fixing it in the comfort room and buying a new pants during lunch. Whew.

Friday: Good thing nothing much happened that day. I just realized that my 3rd year in Accenture falls on the 13th of June - Friday the 13th. Not really unfortunate, but is it a sign? Hehe.

Saturday: Nothing bad happened. Good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you bought new pants! how cool... yaman ah!

jare said...

kelangan eh, kada wee wee ko, it takes mga 5 minutes ata or more bago ko makalabas ng cr.. hehe

but i still ended up wearing it hanggang bahay. hehe