Thursday, December 20, 2007

One more day at work

Just one more day at work, then it'll be a long work hiatus for me. Singapore, here I come! Nah, not for good... *think* *think*

What good places/shows/events in Singapore should we visit? We'll be there from December 29 until January 2. We know we should visit the Bird Park and Night Safari, what else? Suggestions? Anyone?

But before our Singapore getaway, the family will stay at the Manila Pavilion on the 23rd until the 25th of the month. We'll be roaming the streets of Roxas Blvd and Mall Of Asia (MOA) on the 24th. Heard that MOA will be conducting something on Christmas Eve. We'll not celebrate Christmas because our religion doesn't have Christmas, we'll just wander around to have something to do during the holidays.

I hope that I'll be able to post a new entry here while I'm away for vacation, probably through my PSP or "my" *ahem* "laptop".

As for now, I have to get some sleep. I've been experiencing dizziness, due to lack of sleep, for 4 consecutive days now.

zzz...

No comments: