Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fly me to the moon...este...Singapore

It's almost 8am, we're about to leave the house and go to NAIA. Our flight is around 12pm and we're scheduled to arrive at Singapore Airport at around 3-4pm. Excited? of course I am though I feel sleepy since we had to wake up early and go to church first. Guess I just have to sleep during the flight and wake up before we see land.

Before I leave, checklist:
  1. PSP, checked.
  2. Ipod, checked.
  3. Cellphone, checked.
  4. Camera, batteries, checked.
  5. Chargers, checked.
  6. Laptop, I wish.
  7. Résumé, Hey! Who the hell placed this in my checklist!? Anyway...
  8. Clothes and everything else, checked.
I'm packed and ready to go. Happy New Year to Everyone! (^^,)v

5 comments:

Ron Castry said...

Sino nga kaya??? :-|


Wag mo kalimutan cash pambili kay lappiejare!

Anonymous said...

That's weird... 31 na and wala pa ring update with pics ng papEEEpc... I thought that you would have succumbed to the temptation by now. :-)

Anonymous said...

happy new year gel! mmmwah!

jare said...

@Ron: My EQ is high enough to resist the temptation.. or was it just because I didn't see any EEE pc there? *grin*


@byge: Happy New Year By!

Anonymous said...

That's not resisting temptation! That's not having any!