Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Personal: Typhoon Egay

It was already raining hard when I woke up because of the typhoon named Egay (Sepat) which I thought will have an impact the next day. I didn't worry that much since I am used to going to work even if it is raining hard (No, Ron, I didn't mean anything here. Hehe.). So, I did my usual routine and prepared to go.


The rain stopped when I was already walking my way to ride a PUJ to Tandang Sora, and then to Quezon Avenue. But when I was riding the jeepney on my way to Quezon Avenue, the rainfell again. I was a bit worried because I only have a small umbrella with me, since I left the bigger one in the office. I was more concerned with my feet and my shoes, AND my gadgets in my bag (Hehe). I was sure that with that strong rain, my shoes and feet will get wet. Darn! I was correct, my feet got partially wet. This is the only reason why I hate rain. Moving on..

On my way to the MRT Quezon Avenue Station, I already saw the long line that extended upto the lower end of the escalator and then to the front of a fastfood chain. I was not kind of expecting that since most of the time, if it is raining, there are few people riding the MRT. I don't know the reason behind it but that is an advantage for me. *Evil Laugh*

I took my chances of using the other stairs to go to station since my other option of commuting my way to work, which is riding an FX, is not adviceable because of the traffic. I noticed, while waiting in line for the security guards to allow entry in the station (for almost an hour, mind you), the vehicles were not moving and the people were already walking. Probably, there was something wrong in EDSA, maybe a flood or something else.I took a picture of it when I finally decided to go home (see pic below).


As I was saying. I finally decided to go home and do my work at home. Now, I'm waiting for my download to complete since I need this email client to read my...uh...emails. Hopefully, my connection will be stable, after disconnecting once, since the software installer is 329 Mb and is not resume-able... *sigh*

1 comment:

Ron Castry said...

Hahahaha! Bakit parang ngayon ko lang to nabasa... :-)

As for everything else, nuninu...