Saturday, August 25, 2007

Personal: August

It has been a month full of expenses and, well, disappointments. Why? Here are the reasons...

- Spent my "advanced" 13th month bonus to buy an 80Gb Ipod Video. Yes, after long months of telling myself that I don't need this thing and that I need the PSP more, I have one now. It was a very very unplanned purchase. As what my manager said, I'm an impulse buyer. Well, I'm still trying to control myself in buying an Ipod speaker, and now, a Camera Connector. *sigh*

- Bought 4 audio CDs. These are: Paramore's "All we know is falling" and "Riot"; Staind's "Chapter V"; and, "Lies for the Liars" from The Used.

- Bought a new pair of shoes. Due to the 3 consecutive heavy rainfall this month, my shoes is now broken. So, I ought to buy a new pair.

Now, I'm a BUM!

- No promotion and ranking went down a notch. Well, I wasn't expecting for any promotion. The only disappointing thing is that my ranking went down, that I was not able to, at least, maintain it. :(

- "Freelancer". 'Nuf said.

- Still 165 lbs. After eating sandwich for dinner for 3 weeks, I still weigh 165 lbs. Well, probably because of eating too much during lunch and snack. Lol. I really didn't intend to do this, the only reason I ate sandwich is to avoid Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome, also known as Bangungot, since I get home late and have to sleep asap.


On the lighter side...

- Finished Season 1 of Heroes.
- Finished PSP Game: Brave Story: New Traveler

2 comments:

Ron Castry said...

Grabe, 165 pounds ka? Wow, grabe...

Lam mo bang yun daw ang ideal weight ko?

jare said...

so...should I ask kung asan ka na o wag na lang dahil magiging bastos ako? heheh :D